Neostrata Skincare Training
Book Course Now
Are you looking to expand your revenue mix whilst offering your clients a more enjoyable experience? In successful aesthetic clinics skincare products can make up to 20% of total revenue. But with so many product ranges available, which do you introduce to your clients and how do you maximise your profit from these retail sales?
How will our Neostrata Skincare Training benefit you?
Our Skincare Training day is designed to teach you how to seamlessly integrate the award-winning Neostrata products into your clinic to not only directly maximise revenue through additional sales but to indirectly impact on your clients’ experience resulting in increased retention rates.
You will be introduced to the award-winning Neostrata cosmeceutical range which you may have been introduced to during your chemical skin peel training and should leave with a thorough understanding of which products are suitable for a range of different skin types.
Neostrata Skincare Training Programme
- 9:45 – Registration
- 10:00 – Introduction to Neostrata and the product ranges and importance of retail and these sales within your aesthetic business
- 11:30 – Coffee Break
- 11:45 – Recognising different skin types and recommended products
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 13:30 – Practical product sampling and practical training on consultation skills and effective cleansing techniques
- 15:30 – Summary
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Product Training day?
- With over 20 years of experience our lead skin rejuvenation trainer, Fleur Nicholls will teach you the art of promoting retail products to your clients whilst expanding your product knowledge.
- In successful aesthetic clinics, product sales can make up to 20% of the profit – don’t miss out on this potential revenue stream
- The cost of the course is only £50 + VAT however if you wish to purchase skincare products on the day of your training we will deduct this fee from your total purchase price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The course cost is £50 + VAT however if you wish to purchase skincare products on the day of your training we will deduct this fee from your total purchase price.
Neostrata products have active ingredients. Neostrata products can also have an effect on tone, texture and pigmentation, and as a result can be used for many different purposes; including anti-ageing, sun damage and pigmentation. Neostrata has historical, clinical and technological data to back up their claims and is also licensed to many big names including Allergan, depicting the quality of the ingredients and products.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.