Botox and Dermal Filler Foundation Training Course
Level : Beginner
Price : £850 + VAT
Duration of course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8
Pre Course reading : 2 hours
Practical experience : 4 hours with live patients
Our Foundation level Botox and dermal filler training is the course to start your career in aesthetics. Being an Allergan appointed training provider it is one of the only aesthetic courses to train in Allergan’s genuine Botox and Juvederm filler.
Whether you are looking for personal development or more from your professional life, our award-winning Foundation level Botox and Filler Training Course will provide you with essential practical skills and business knowledge to kickstart your aesthetic career. The Foundation Course is also part 1 of the full Level 7 Qualification in Botox and Dermal Filler.
This course is designed as an introduction to the basic Botox and dermal filler treatments that are the most sought after within the aesthetics industry. The morning will be a group interactive lecture led by one of our expert trainers. This will be followed by an afternoon of practical hands-on training in small groups covering areas such as:
- Upper face 3 area Botox
- Nose to mouth lines
- Marionette lines
- Corners of the mouth
If you are wanting to meet our Clinical Director Mr Adrian Richards, please note he only presents the lecture at our Buckinghamshire clinic on Saturday Foundation courses.
Our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler training course is the start of your journey into aesthetic medicine. Our highly skilled and qualified team will provide you with full support and first hand advice throughout this journey to help you gain further skills and confidence. On successful completion of our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler training course we advise attending either our Botox and Filler Bespoke Training course or our Introduction to Lip Filler training course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our overseas delegates prefer to complete a range of courses on consecutive days in order to maximise their time with us. If this is something you’d be interested in please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to put you together a bespoke course package tailored for your educational requirements.
- Receive details of two of the leading aesthetic insurance companies; Hamilton Fraser and Cosmetic Insure.
- Order your Botox and dermal filler products as well as all your consumables with our reliable and affordable partners; Pharmacy Space.
- There is also the opportunity to purchase a starter kit on the day of your course which will provide you with all the consumables you’ll need to treat your first 10 patients.
- Save Face are an independent accreditation service who offers guidance and support on all areas of setting up an aesthetic clinic including business and marketing.
- Receive a free listing on The National Cosmetic Network giving your brand immediate exposure.
- You will gain access to our member’s area allowing you to download consent forms for treatment, medical history forms and treatment records.
- You can subscribe to our monthly blogs and newsletters offering best practice advice and guidance from our trainers.
- If you have a patient you are concerned about treating, are unsure on the best way to approach a treatment or would just like some general advice, our trainers are always on hand to answer them. Simply give the team a call or email us and we’ll be more than happy to get back to you as soon as we can.
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
How will the Foundation Botox and Filler training course benefit you?
- You will control your own destiny: you are your own boss with flexible working hours
- Less regulation than in the NHS
- Earning potential is much higher than in the NHS
- Increased patient contact time
- The demand for aesthetic treatments is continuously increasing – 90% of all cosmetic treatments in the UK are now non-surgical
Since 2002 we have trained and mentored over 7000 delegates in Botox and Dermal Filler techniques. Over this time we have refined our training programme to optimise both your practical learning and your business knowledge so you are fully equipped to set yourself up as a successful aesthetic nurse, doctor or dentist in the thriving non-surgical aesthetic industry.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your aesthetic training?
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Filler Training Course provider
- We are an Allergan approved appointed training provider
- You receive practical experience in both Botox and dermal fillers on live models provided by us
- We are an award-winning training provider
- Accredited course developed in line with JCCP and CQC standards
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of experts including doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance companies
- Courses held in fully functioning clinic environments across 6 locations across the UK
- Unlimited aftercare whether it be clinical or business related
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.
Live patients provided
We are one of the only training providers to use live patients on our training courses
Learn in a clinical environment
This course is held in our training clinics in Belfast, Birmingham, Buckinghamshire, London, Leeds & Nottingham
We offer you the chance to divide the cost of your course into affordable monthly payments
We provide ongoing support after your training. Our clinical leads are on hand to answer any questions you may have
We are an Allergan approved training provider and teach in genuine Allergan products
Certificate of attendance
Our course is CPD certified and we provide a certificate of attendenace at the end of each course to enable you to start treating.