Successful completion of each of these elements will result in you being awarded with the Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine which will evidence a level of competency that can be relied upon by employers and patients alike.
What are your options for completing the qualification?
There are many different approaches to gaining your level 7 qualification. The route to achieving this will depend on your previous training and any aesthetic experience you might have.
If you are an experienced aesthetic practitioner then you may be able to evidence the clinical practice elements of the qualification using treatments you have performed prior to enrolling. This is known as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL is only valid for the clinical practice components of the qualification. Those choosing the RPL route are required to complete the online learning material, SAQ assignments and OSCE stations to demonstrate their level of confidence in aesthetic medicine. With the RPL option the clinical practice components of the Level 7 Qualification will be submitted in the form of a log book to demonstrate the practitioners aesthetic experience, this must include:
- Samples of treatment cases delivered over the past 3 years or more evidencing at least 10 treatments per modality per year
- Or, samples of treatment cases delivered within the past 3 years evidencing at least 100 treatments, 50 per modality in total
Why choose our Level 7 Qualification?
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course
- You receive practical experience in both dermal fillers and Botox on live models provided by us
- We are an award-winning training provider
- Accredited qualification developed in line with JCCP and CQC standards
- Experienced team of medical aesthetic teachers
- Multifaceted engaging online learning content to suit all needs
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance companies
- Dedicated team providing unlimited support to prepare you for your assessments and aesthetic practice
- Further training available to continue your aesthetic journey
Your Next Steps – Speak to our Co-ordinators
Choosing Cosmetic Courses today gives you the reassurance that you are being trained by a team of established, successful practitioners and a network that invests in your business and clinical development for the future.
If you would like to find out more about our Level 7 Qualification then please contact our friendly team today who will be able to talk you through your options and create a tailored training plan specific to your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
We also have a 0% interest finance plan available to help you spread the cost of your qualification. You will need to pay 50% of the course fee upfront plus a £50 administration fee. The rest can then be paid over 6 or 12 monthly instalments. All prices stated are all-inclusive which means there are no hidden costs along the way. Please contact us for more information. Course price: Level 7 – Full Qualification:
£7000 + VAT = £8400. Level 7 – Minus Foundation
£6250 + VAT = £7500. RPL
£2500 + VAT.
Our Level 7 qualification takes place at our international training centre in Buckinghamshire, Princes Risborough.
This qualification is suitable for all medically registered professionals including: Doctors, Dentists, Independent Nurse or Midwife Prescribers, Nurse Practitioners (without independent prescribing rights) or Midwives (without independent prescribing rights). We will require confirmation of your professional registration number to confirm your professional status. If you are not a native English speaker then you must have an English language level of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components, or equivalent and this score must be less than 2 years old.
Our qualification framework has been adapted to ensure you receive a maximum amount of guided learning hours. You will see over 40 individual patient cases during your qualification, each one selected by our co-ordinators in order to provide you with cases covering a variety of gender, ages and skin types. Cosmetic Courses only train using live models, all provided by our team. This will provide you with an excellent understanding of the consultation, designing a treatment plan, managing your patients’ expectations, appropriate clinical technique and aftercare support.
We allow 12 months for the completion of the full qualification.
In order to enrol into the Level 7 Qualification you will need to first speak with one of our course co-ordinators who will be able to guide you on which route to achieving the qualification will best suit your needs:
- Call our course co-ordinators - to speak to a member of our team please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110.
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
A delegate will be able to re sit a failed module providing they meet the IQ specification guidelines. A fee will be charged per module as follows; • Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course £200
• Clinical Observation one retake will be included in your qualification
• Clinical practice £200
• SAQ’s one resubmission will be included in your qualification
• OSCE £300
• Before and after photos not taken from £200
If you are unable to complete your Level 7 Qualification within Cosmetic Courses allocated time frame you will be charged the following fees for extending your modules.
• SAQ’s £450
• OSCE £300
• Practical Day £960
• Observation Day £270
The programme has been designed in line with industry qualification’s specification for Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This specification allows for an achievable pass rate for medical professionals. We do our utmost to provide you with the necessary content and guidance in order to ensure you achieve your Level 7 Qualification however It is your responsibility to ensure you are ready for each stage of your qualification. If you feel you need additional support or training in order to pass any aspect of the qualification you must notify the Cosmetic Courses team in advance. This will be provided to you but may incur additional fees, please see below the options available.
• OSCE preparation session £300
• Half Day Bespoke 121 Training £650
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.