Delegate Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Cosmetic Courses Ltd holds the right to cancel or amend the date or location of any training course for the delegate. If this occurs you will be notified immediately and alternative dates/locations will be provided. If these are unsuitable, a full refund will be given.
- You are required to pay a £200+VAT deposit to secure your place on any of our courses. Once this has been received and we are satisfied that you have met the course prerequisites you will be sent confirmation of your booking along with any relevant pre-course material.
- Full payment must be paid 21 days prior to the course unless you are paying by monthly instalments. If you fail to comply with this we have the rights to cancel your place on the course.
- Payment can be made for some courses depending on their monetary value by monthly instalments. At least 40% of the total course fee must have been paid prior to your attendance on the course.
- If you choose to pay by monthly instalments an additional £20+VAT administration fee will be charged.
- Any amendments to your payment will incur a £50+VAT administration fee.
- If you cancel within 14 working days of the course you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you cancel your place more than 14 working days before the course, your deposit of £200+VAT will not be refunded.
- If you cancel your place more than 14 working days before the course, a £200 fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you would like to transfer your place onto another course and provide us with more than 14 days notice from the date of the course you are booked on, this will incur a £50+VAT administration fee.
- If you would like to transfer your place onto another course and provide us with less than 14 days notice from the date of the course you are booked on, this will incur a £200+VAT administration fee.
- Cosmetic Courses reserve the right to change course prices at any time. Should this occur during your booking transfer, you will be notified and any difference in price will be applied to your administration fee.
- It is a requirement on all of our courses that you bring a valid form of photo identification. This can include a passport or UK/ROI driving license.
- A copy of your identification will be taken on the day.
- If you fail to show a valid form of photo identification at the start of your course this will result in you being unable to complete the session and no refund will be provided.
- We aim to provide a wide range of models for your training covering a variety of treatments and do our utmost to make sure your training needs are met. However like with any aesthetic clinic these treatments can only be carried out subject to patient suitability on the day of the training which is determined by the supervising practitioner.
- We are more than happy for delegates to bring their own models on the day of training to be used as case studies. Please inform a member of the team when booking your course to ensure they are suitable for an appointment. Please note a small fee will be incurred for the treatment required.
- All delegates are covered by the insurance policy of Cosmetic Courses Ltd, which is provided by Hiscox whilst a training session is taking place.
- After your training it is your responsibility to find your own indemnity insurance in order to start practicing.
Certification and Assessment
- On successful completion of your training day you will be provided with a certificate which is recognised by all leading insurance companies.
- We cannot guarantee that a certificate will be issued. If the trainer does not feel you have successfully completed the course or have not seen sufficient evidence that you are confident to start practicing unsupervised, a certificate will not be issued and a refund will not be given. Further training will be recommended and a fee will be incurred.
- If delegates fail any aspect of a practical or online course a small fee will be incurred for any retakes.
- All of our products are carefully packaged and checked for quality assurance before sending, however if in the unlikely occasion you have purchased products from us and they arrive damaged or faulty, we require you to inform us in writing within 14 days of delivery. Upon investigation we will contact you.
- If you have purchased products from us and you no longer require them, they must be returned to us unopened in their original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date. If they are not returned to us within this timescale we will not be able to offer a refund. Postage & Packaging to return any products to us will not be refunded. Once the items have been received we will contact you regarding the options available.
- Any concerns you may have following your treatment or training must be raised within 24 hours of the visit in question.
- All formal complaints should be made in writing to Cosmetic Courses, The Paddocks Clinic Aylesbury Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 0JS or via email [email protected]
- In the unlikely event of a complaint being made we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible.
As long as you are medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse and have a current registration with your governing body you are able to attend our aesthetic training courses. We would need to see copies of your medical certificates and registration and we would only be able to certify you to practice in the country that you are registered in.
- We do not permit any form of photography or videography during any of our training sessions. Failure to comply may result in exclusion from the course and non-certification.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the course and please ensure you bring your photo identification for your registration. If you arrive late or do not have your identification you may not be able to continue and no refund will be given.
- Refreshments along with a light lunch is supplied during full day training courses only. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know at least 10 working days prior to the course so we can accommodate this for you.
Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine Terms & Conditions
To view our full terms and conditions for our level 7 certificate course please click here
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions please do not hesitate to contact the team on 01844 390110 to discuss further.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: