Lip Augmentation Masterclass
Book Course Now
Over the past 2 years, the demand for lip filler in the UK has grown at an unprecedented rate. Many celebrities such as Kylie Jenner have confessed that their perfect pouts are in fact due to lip fillers which has led to more clients requesting this ever-popular injectable treatment. We only need to take a look at the biggest search engine; Google to see that it is the most searched for cosmetic treatment and this demand is only increasing:
If you have previously trained in Botox and dermal filler techniques
but are lacking confidence in injecting the lip area we would like to introduce you to our lip augmentation masterclass.
This specially designed course allows you to devote an entire training session to learning about the lip area and the range of lip treatment techniques available. The majority of the day will be dedicated to practical hands-on training led by one of our expert aesthetic trainers. You can put your questions directly to them and gain valuable knowledge to incorporate your new skills into your current treatment portfolio.
How will lip filler training benefit you?
- Offer an extended service to your current clients and attract a new type of clientele looking for the ‘perfect pout’
- Gain valuable experience of both intermediate and advanced level injection techniques, focusing purely on the lip area
- Learn a range of techniques for the injection of lip filler including our innovative 5 step process
- Understand the differences between re-volumising and rejuvenating the lips to achieve age-appropriate results for your clients
If you have completed your Foundation Level Botox and Dermal Filler Training but have not had much experience in injecting the lips then we highly recommend our bespoke one-to-one training day to cover basic level lip filler techniques prior to attending a lip masterclass.
Lip Augmentation Masterclass Programme
- 08:45am – Registration
- 09:00am – Interactive lecture led by one of our Aesthetic Trainers covering: facial muscles and anatomy, patient selection, managing patient expectations, consultation techniques, techniques for injection, possible complications and aftercare
- Demonstrations of lip augmentation techniques and practical hands-on session on live models provided by us covering: adding lip volume, defining the lip, multiple techniques for injection, philtrum column, peri-oral lines and mouth corners
- 13:00 pm – Lunch
- 13:30 pm – Practical hands-on session continues
- 16:00 pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned.
Why choose Lip Filler Training with Cosmetic Courses?
- We provide all live models for your training to make your learning as hassle-free as possible
- You will be taught our unique 5-step approach to create the perfect pout
- Our expert trainers have a combined 113 years of experience in the Aesthetics industry
- Our training programmes have won multiple awards over the past few years which is a testament to the quality of our dermal filler training
- We provide ongoing support following your masterclass session so if you have a patient who you are unsure how best to treat then contact our clinical team and we can advise you on the best course of treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our lip augmentation masterclass is £500 + VAT. We also have 0% interest finance options
to split the payment into affordable monthly amounts.
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in safe, quality products therefore during your training you will be taught in one of the most popular brands of dermal fillers; Juvederm.
Yes. This is a majority practical-based course. Although the relevant theory is covered in the morning, you will spend most of the day observing and practicing the lip filler techniques on live models provided by us.
The maximum number of delegates in each masterclass is 3 in order for you to gain the optimal amount of training during the day.
No. This course is better suited to those of you who have prior experience injecting dermal fillers to the lip area as it covers intermediate and advanced lip filler techniques. If you are just starting your aesthetic career then we would recommend the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course
and the bespoke one-to-one training course
covering basic dermal filler techniques.
We wouldn't recommend completing this course straight after your training, we normally advise that you start practicing the basic Botox and dermal filler techniques before moving on to more advanced lip augmentation.
Yes. We require that you are medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with a current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
Of course. We would just need to see proof of your medical qualifications and registration and we would only be able to certificate you to practice in the country that you are registered. Find out more about training for international delegates here
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.