Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
Book Course Now
Next enrolment dates: 21st January 2019, 29th April 2019 & 15th July 2019 – BOOK NOW!
The Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine is an Ofqual regulated qualification, developed by the regulated Awarding Body Industry Qualifications. This competence based qualification is aimed at doctors, dentists, nurses and midwives who hold a current professional registration. Using our 16 years of experience we have re-designed the Level 7 Qualification keeping in line with the HEE guidelines to provide you with a clear, comprehensive pathway to achieve this certificate.
The qualification will provide you with the relevant knowledge and practical skills to safely and competently perform the following procedures independently:
- The use of Botulinum Toxin to treat glabellar, frontalis and crow’s feet
- The use of Botulinum Toxin to create a brow lift
- The use of Dermal Fillers to treat nasolabial folds, marionette lines, oral commissures, lip augmentation and basic cheek augmentation
This Certificate is an industry-recognised qualification for both medical professionals considering a career in aesthetic medicine as well as those who are already practicing but are looking to obtain formal recognition for their knowledge and skills.
Structure of the Qualification
In order to achieve the Level 7 qualification you must successfully complete 8 mandatory units. These units cover all key topics of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler treatments such as; pharmacology, understanding your patient, anatomy and ageing, managing possible complications and effective treatment administration.
Education for the mandatory units involves a combination of online learning modules, clinical observation sessions, practical hands-on teaching and assessments to provide you with 278 hours of comprehensive learning. The full qualification will be delivered via the route shown.
Available Routes for The Level 7 Certificate
There are different approaches to gaining your level 7 qualification. The route to achieving this will depend on your previous training and any aesthetic experience you might have.
We provide an option for those who have recently attended our Cosmetic Courses Foundation and Dermal Filler course, or those who wish to first attend the Foundation course and then make a decision to continue with the Level 7 Qualification.
If you are an experienced aesthetic practitioner then you may be able to evidence the clinical practice elements of the qualification using treatments you have performed prior to enrolling. This is known as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Why choose our Level 7 Qualification?
- Expert trainers with 113 years of experience: Our handpicked team of expert aesthetic trainers including Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, ENT Surgeons, Aesthetic Doctors, Dentists and Nurses who have all excelled in their respective fields and have a combined experience of 113 years in the industry.
- Partners with industry leaders: We have created our own bespoke learning management system in partnership with the experts at Blank Canvas to deliver a truly unique learning experience our system has been developed to meet a range of learning types with a combination of written, audio, visual and games to test your knowledge in a fun and inspiring way.
- Dedicated clinical environment for training: All of our training courses are provided in either working hospitals or aesthetic clinics. This means you will train in fully functioning clinical rooms rather than artificial training environments.
- Tailored training plan specific to your requirements:Throughout your Level 7 Qualification you will receive continuous feedback on your learning as well as a direct contact to a member of our clinical and administrative team. This will provide you with business development, marketing and clinical support as you start building up your practice.
- All inclusive and hassle-free: The cost of our qualification is all-inclusive which means there are no hidden costs along the way. From your online learning, practical hands-on, business support, clinical support, mentoring and assessment, everything is both organised and paid for in one go.
Frequently Asked Questions
We also have a 0% interest finance plan available to help you spread the cost of your qualification. You will need to pay 50% of the course fee upfront plus a £50 administration fee. The rest can then be paid over 6 or 12 monthly instalments. All prices stated are all-inclusive which means there are no hidden costs along the way. Please contact us for more information.
This qualification is suitable for all medically registered professionals including: Doctors, Dentists, Independent Nurse or Midwife Prescribers, Nurse Practitioners (without independent prescribing rights) or Midwives (without independent prescribing rights).
We will require confirmation of your professional registration number to confirm your professional status.
If you are not a native English speaker then you must have an English language level of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components, or equivalent and this score must be less than 2 years old.
Our qualification framework has been adapted to ensure you receive a maximum amount of guided learning hours. You will see over 40 individual patient cases during your qualification, each one selected by our co-ordinators in order to provide you with cases covering a variety of gender, ages and skin types. Cosmetic Courses only train using live models, all provided by our team. This will provide you with an excellent understanding of the consultation, designing a treatment plan, managing your patients’ expectations, appropriate clinical technique and aftercare support.
We allow 12 months for the completion of the full qualification.
In order to enrol into the Level 7 Qualification you will need to first speak with one of our course co-ordinators who will be able to guide you on which route to achieving the qualification will best suit your needs:
- Call our course co-ordinators - to speak to a member of our team please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110.
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
At Cosmetic Courses we do our utmost to ensure the successful completion of our Level 7 Qualification. If you do not pass any aspect of the qualification, you will be given the opportunity to retake these modules. Any retake will incur a small fee.
Choosing Cosmetic Courses today gives you the reassurance that you are being trained by a team of established, successful practitioners and a network that invests in your business and clinical development for the future.
If you would like to find out more about our Level 7 Qualification then please contact our friendly team today who will be able to talk you through your options and create a tailored training plan specific to your requirements.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.