Cosmetic Courses are proud to of been Highly Commended at The Safety in Beauty Awards 2019 for The Aesthetic Training, Education and Professional Development Award.
Botox and Dermal Filler Courses for Dentists
Are you a Dentist considering attending a Botox and dermal filler course? Our facial aesthetic courses specifically designed for medical professionals like you have been increasing in popularity over the past 15 years as more and more dentists are realising the wealth of benefits attributed to a career in the Aesthetic Industry, particularly with regard to Botox and dermal filler treatments.
Why do Dentists make Successful Aesthetic Practitioners?
As a dentist, you’re great with injections, have an aesthetic eye (particularly if you’ve taken additional cosmetic dentistry courses), and have specialist training in the oral and maxillofacial areas. And unlike most medical professionals, the face is where you spend your whole working day.
Botox and dermal fillers as well as other facial aesthetic treatments are often described as going “hand in hand” with dentistry.
- The lip and peri-oral area of the face are closely connected to the teeth. Dentists often find that restoring volume to this area of the face with dermal fillers enhances the results of their cosmetic dental work.
- Botox can also assist your non-cosmetic dentistry work i.e. relaxing the muscles and helping with symptoms of patients with Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction.
With an expert understanding of facial anatomy, you arguably have a head start over many other medical professionals when it comes to administering these types of facial treatments.
A Dentist’s Success Story in Facial Aesthetics
Dr Olha Vorodukhina came to the UK in 2009 after graduating in Dentistry in Ukraine in 2005.
After making the decision to train in Botox and Dermal Fillers with Cosmetic Courses 8 years ago, Dr Olha has gone from strength to strength. Training in aesthetics not only broadened her knowledge of the facial anatomy resulting in more clientele but also made her into a successful business woman.
Dr Olha now runs two skin clinics, is part of the team of trainers at Cosmetic Courses and still finds time to carry on with her beloved dental work.
“I’m very passionate about aesthetic medicine and enjoy every aspect. I spend a lot of time in initial consultations as I like to educate my patients about the treatment process as well as the causes of their specific concerns. It’s very rewarding to see the results and the difference it makes to people’s lives.”
- Remuneration - The remuneration from a successful aesthetic clinic greatly exceeds that of the NHS. Previous dentists who have attended our facial aesthetic courses have achieved increased incomes by offering Botox treatments to their patients. It has also allowed them to reduce their working hours and spend more time on social activities or marketing their practice.
- Clinic location - It is an easier transition for you as a dentist to move into facial aesthetics as you already work from a functioning clinic and have a client base set up.
- Incorporate into dental check up - The average time between Botox treatments is 4 to 6 months, so the timing is perfect to schedule alongside your patients’ routine dental check-ups.
- Competitive edge - Botox training for dentists gives you a competitive edge: One in four dental practices now offer Botox and dermal filler treatments, to meet the high and increasing demands for these treatments from patients. It is therefore important to keep ahead of your competitors, with continuous high quality facial aesthetic training.
- New clientele - Offering Botox and dermal fillers at your clinic means you may attract a new clientele to your clinic that may not have come to your practice for dental treatments alone.
“If you’re interested in aesthetic dentistry, aesthetic medicine will complete your training perfectly. As you know, when we look at a person, teeth are not the only thing we see. We look at the face as a whole. What could be better than having the knowledge and skills to improve all imperfections. Having very good manual skills, working with injections every day and having good aesthetic perception makes aesthetic medicine a perfect choice for dentists!” – Dr Smolen | Aesthetic Dentist
- Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course - As a dentist moving into the thriving aesthetics industry the preferred course to start carving your career is our entry-level Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course. This full day introductory course will provide you with the basic skills in both the Botox and dermal filler techniques and on successful completion you will be awarded with a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major insurance companies.
- Level 7 Certificate in Botox and Dermal Fillers - The Level 7 Certificate in Botox and Dermal Fillers is an accredited qualification in medical aesthetic techniques. It provides a comprehensive framework consisting of 277 hours of learning, comprising both practical group and one-to-one workshops as well as online training and OSCEs resulting in a recognised qualification.
Unsure on the right option for you? Contact our friendly and informative team who can discuss your requirements in more detail.
- As one of the longest-standing providers of medical aesthetic training in the UK we know exactly what is required to provide you with the highest standard of training
- All courses are run by Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards and his dedicated team of trainers with a combined experience of 113 years in the Aesthetic Industry
- We pride ourselves on the bespoke nature of our courses - if there are particular treatments you want to focus on, our would like to request an Aesthetic Dentist as your trainer we can arrange this specifically for you
- Your practical hands-on training is essential for your learning therefore we provide all live models throughout your Botox training to make your training day as hassle-free as possible
- Our training is easily accessible with 5 centres across the UK: London, Buckinghamshire, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds
- All training is completed in a fully functioning clinic environment so you can experience how a day-to-day aesthetic clinic runs
- All courses are CPD certified allowing you to obtain your insurance to immediately start practicing.
- Following your facial aesthetic training we have a dedicated team on hand for continual support throughout your new business venture.
Your Next Steps…
For more information on any of our courses or to discuss your training options, please contact our experienced team today who will be more than happy to answer your queries.
For upcoming course dates please visit our course booking page.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: