Cosmetic Courses are proud to of been Highly Commended at The Safety in Beauty Awards 2019 for The Aesthetic Training, Education and Professional Development Award.
Aesthetic Training for Beauty Therapists
Are you a Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 3 looking to advance your skills into medical skin rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels and microneedling? If so then our award-winning aesthetic training courses for therapists may be perfect for you. They provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to move from a beauty therapist to an advanced aesthetic practitioner and stand out in a highly competitive market.
What are the benefits to you as a beauty therapist undertaking training in skin rejuvenation?
- These medical grade treatments penetrate further into the skins epidermis, giving better results for clients
- The treatments can be integrated into your current treatment portfolio very easily
- You can upsell to your existing client base, as well as attracting new clientele who may suffer with medical skin conditions
- Many of the skin treatments have a low start-up cost, with peel products treating up to 30 patients at a time, allowing you to make a healthy profit
- You can sell cosmeceutical skin products to compliment the treatments, which are not available on the high street, increasing your retail sales profits
- Each skin treatment is driven by results, which can be seen after the very first treatment
- These treatments will make you unique to your competitors and more desirable as you will be able to offer all clients a treatment to suit their skin type and problems
- Training can be given in-house if required
- You will become an aesthetician
By training in these advanced treatments you will increase your career opportunities as a beauty therapist and can move into more specialised and skilled aesthetic fields. We have a selection of advanced medical skin treatment courses available for you to choose from here at Cosmetic Courses.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: