Our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards has been named one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors' by RealSelf website.
Aesthetic Training for Beauty Therapists
Are you a Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 3 looking to advance your skills into medical skin rejuvenation treatments such as chemical peels and microneedling? If so then our award-winning aesthetic training courses for therapists may be perfect for you. They provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to move from a beauty therapist to an advanced aesthetic practitioner and stand out in a highly competitive market.
What are the benefits to you as a beauty therapist undertaking training in skin rejuvenation?
- These medical grade treatments penetrate further into the skins epidermis, giving better results for clients
- The treatments can be integrated into your current treatment portfolio very easily
- You can upsell to your existing client base, as well as attracting new clientele who may suffer with medical skin conditions
- Many of the skin treatments have a low start-up cost, with peel products treating up to 30 patients at a time, allowing you to make a healthy profit
- You can sell cosmeceutical skin products to compliment the treatments, which are not available on the high street, increasing your retail sales profits
- Each skin treatment is driven by results, which can be seen after the very first treatment
- These treatments will make you unique to your competitors and more desirable as you will be able to offer all clients a treatment to suit their skin type and problems
- Training can be given in-house if required
- You will become an aesthetician
By training in these advanced treatments you will increase your career opportunities as a beauty therapist and can move into more specialised and skilled aesthetic fields. We have a selection of advanced medical skin treatment courses available for you to choose from here at Cosmetic Courses.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: