Non-Surgical Nose Reshaping
Are you unhappy with the shape of your nose? Maybe you have a bump on the bridge or it’s not as straight as you would like? If this is the case and you suffer from nasal contour irregularities, then the non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as the ‘lunchtime nose job’ may be an effective treatment to consider.
What is the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Non-Surgical Nose Job)?
A rhinoplasty, commonly known as a ‘nose job’ is one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures. However many people are frightened of the thought of going under the knife. The Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is an excellent alternative to this surgical procedure, offering much less downtime after the procedure and at a fraction of the price. This treatment uses a combination of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and Botox to alter the shape of your nose whether it be a flattened bridge, a slightly crooked nose or flattening at the tip.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
If you have any type of minor contour irregularity on your nose then this treatment may be suitable for you. These irregularities can include but are not limited to:
- a bump on the bridge of your nose,
- a flattened or high tip of the nose,
- an asymmetrical nose in front view
This treatment can produce excellent results for minor irregularities. However it is important to note that it is not a complete replacement for a surgical rhinoplasty. If you have more drastic nasal irregularities then you may be advised to undergo surgery for optimal results. In order to determine your suitability for treatment you will be asked to provide photographs of your nose in front and side view. These will be assessed by one of our medical staff so that we can advise the best course of treatment for you.
Why have a non-surgical rhinoplasty rather than a surgical procedure?
- Price – the main benefit of the non-surgical approach is that it is less than 10% of the price you would pay for a surgical rhinoplasty
- Time – It only takes 15 minutes to perform, coining the term ‘Lunchtime Nose Job’
- Recovery time – the recovery following a non-surgical rhinoplasty is drastically decreased as it is a minimally invasive procedure
- You can make subtle changes as well as more obvious reshaping and modelling of a range of nasal deformities
- If you are looking for a ‘quick fix’ for a special occasion but don’t want to endure the downtime of a surgical procedure, then the non-surgical rhinoplasty is a good option
- We have a lot of patients who ‘try before they buy’. If you are seriously considering a surgical rhinoplasty, the non-surgical technique will give you an idea of the type of results you can expect before making the decision of undergoing major surgery.
Patient Results from the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you have all the information you need on Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty at Cosmetic Courses but if you do have any queries or would like to discuss your treatment options with an advisor please register here.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: