Jobs for Aesthetic Practitioners
Have you completed your aesthetic training and are looking for injectable experience? If you’re not quite ready to start working by yourself and you would like to gain experience in existing clinics then our jobs for aesthetic practitioners page may be of interest to you.
We are often approached by skin clinics looking for aesthetic nurses, doctors and dentists who are trained in botox and dermal fillers to join their clinic. So keep an eye out for potential jobs near you
Like to advertise a job to our database of over 10,000 aesthetic practitioners, nurses, doctors and dentists? Please contact us directly at [email protected] to get your job listed below.
Available Jobs for Aesthetic Practitioners
- Teach and mentor the Cosmetic Courses delegates to the highest standard which meets with both the delegate and company’s expectations.
- Introduce new courses and produce new course literature if needed.
- Secures patient/delegate information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Have the drive to encourage delegates to return for further training and to progress in their career.
- Verifies patient information by consulting patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of treatment.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Serves and protects the Cosmetic Courses practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Aesthetic Dentist and trainer for Cosmetic Courses; Dr Olha Vorodyukhina is looking for a part time Doctor, Dentist or Nurse for her aesthetic clinic in Nottingham.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new and growing clinic and work alongside an experienced Aesthetic Dentist.
You will be required to provide a full range of aesthetic treatments for existing patients as well as being responsible for building your own list of clientele. The treatments you will be offering to clients include: Botox, Dermal fillers (basic and advanced techniques), micro-needling, skin peels and gas therapies. On-site training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Essential requirements: Full registration with regulatory body (GDC, GMC, NMC), indemnity cover and a recognised qualification in Botox and Dermal fillers.
Preferred requirements: Previous experience in aesthetics is desirable but not essential. If you are a nurse, you DON'T need to be a prescriber.
Part time/full time basis: Part time
Salary: Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please email your CV to [email protected]
Offer includes: - Dedicated room - Reception, booking and invoicing services - Marketing ad-hoc activities to be agreed If interested please contact Eva Martinez:
01903203737 [email protected]
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practitioner who is looking to expand their career in a local residential area.
Requirements are that you are a fully qualified Aesthetic Doctor with considerable experience of advanced injectable procedures done independently. Other non-surgical aesthetic procedures would be an advantage.
Suitable candidate must have the following skills and qualification:
• GMC registered doctor
• Insurance for all procedures to be performed
• Should be responsible for all regulations relating to your practice
• Commercially-minded and able to contribute towards clinic sales targets
• Fluent in English Language
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Job Type: Part-time
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: