Understanding Your Patient and Consultation Advice
Understanding Your Patient and Consultation AdviceBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Understanding Your Patient online training course focuses on your patients and the need for good communication when planning treatments. Within this module, you will see an example of an effective consultation and recap on the importance of gaining informed consent. The module will also explore some of the psychological issues that you will need to be able to recognise and then finally look at the aftercare advice you should be giving to your patients.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 4 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : The Consultation
- The Client Centered Approach
- Carrying Out a Medical History
- Carrying Out a Skin Assessment
- The Fitzpatrick and Glogau Scale
- Consent and Capacity
- Consent and the GMC
- Knowing Your Limitations
- Level 2 : Treatment Plans and Record Keeping
- Health Conditions
- Cold Sores
- Assessing the Patient
- Creating a Treatment Planner
- Combination Treatments
- Patient Information Leaflets
- Consent for Images
- Record Keeping
- Clinical Audits
- Level 3 : Psychology
- At Risk Patients
- NICE Guidelines
- The PHQ-9
- Managing Psychological Issues
- Managing Distressed Patients
- Level 4 : Aftercare
- Aftercare Instructions Following Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Aftercare Instructions Following Dermal Fillers
- Patient Information Leaflets Regarding Aftercare
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand more about assessing your patient’s for Botox and dermal filler treatments as well as the correct methods for obtaining consent and giving aftercare advice. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 1 and a half hours to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: