Our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards has been named one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors' by RealSelf website.
The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine
The Pharmacology of Aesthetic MedicineBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine online training course will look at how Botulinum Toxin Type A, Dermal Fillers and Local Anaesthetics work. It will cover the safe storage and administration of these drugs as well as the key rules we need to be aware of when prescribing.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 2 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : Botulinum Toxin Type A
- How Does Botulinum Toxin Type A Work?
- The Preparation of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- The Dosage of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- The Contraindications of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Level 2 : Dermal Fillers
- How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
- Choosing the Right Dermal Fillers
- Contraindications to Dermal Fillers
- The Consequences of Getting it Wrong
- Level 3 : Anaesthetics
- How Anaesthetics Work
- Local Anaesthetics Aftercare
- Contraindications to Using Local Anaesthetics
- Topical Anaesthetics
- Level 4 : Prescribing
- The Storage of Aesthetic Medicines
- How to Prescribe
- Options for the Non-Prescribing Practitioner
- Guidance from the NMC
- Prescribing ‘Off-License’
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand more about the pharmacology of aesthetic medicine. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 45 minutes to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: