Your Guide to Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing
Your Guide to Skin Anatomy, Health and AgeingBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing online training course offers a recap of your facial anatomy knowledge as well as a look into the ageing process and the features that make someone ‘attractive’. This module will also include information on the basics of skincare and how you can advise patients to use the most suitable products for their skin.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 3 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : Anatomy
- The Anatomy of the Skull
- The Musculature of the Face
- The Function of the Muscles of the Face
- The Fat Pads of the Face
- The Nerves of the Face
- The Vasculature of the Face
- The Anatomy of the Skin
- Surface Anatomy
- Level 2 : Attractiveness and Ageing
- Exploring Youth and Attractiveness
- What Makes Someone Attractive
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Ageing
- The Ageing Face
- The Skeleton and the Ageing Face
- The Fat Pads and the Ageing Face
- Ageing and Your Treatments
- Level 3 : Healthy Skin
- Dermatological Conditions
- The British Association of Dermatologists
- Skin Care and Cosmeticeuticals
- Skincare Regimes
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand more about skin anatomy, health and ageing. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 1 and a half hours to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: