Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment
Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler TreatmentBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatments online training course covers the key information on how to prepare yourself and your patient for these two popular non-surgical treatments as well as how to carry out a Dermal Filler and a Botulinum Toxin Type A procedure.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 5 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : Preparation
- The Basic Equipment
- Preparing Yourself and the Patient
- Manual Handling
- The Correct Hand Washing Technique
- Level 2: The Delivery of Dermal Fillers
- Choosing the Correct Dermal Filler
- Product Information
- Techniques for Administering Dermal Fillers
- Needles and Cannulae
- High Risk Areas
- Level 3: The Delivery of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- The Cosmetic Courses Botox Template
- Allergan’s Recommended Dosage
- Assessing the Forehead
- How the Injection Technique has Changed
- How to Avoid Heavy Brows
- The Chemical Brow Lift
- High Risk Areas
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand they key concepts of preparing and treating your patients with Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers. This is an excellent course to go alongside foundation level training in these techniques. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 1 and a half hours to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: