Our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards has been named one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors' by RealSelf website.
Managing Complications and Emergencies in Aesthetic Medicine
Managing Complications and Emergencies in Aesthetic MedicineBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Complications and Emergencies online training course includes information on the complications you may see whilst practicing Botox and Dermal Fillers in the aesthetic industry. It will focus on how to identify these complications and the necessary treatment. It also includes information on the emergency drugs and equipment you will need in your premises.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 6 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : Botulinum Toxin Type A Complications
- The Potential Side Effects
- Managing the Spock Brow
- Occupations Which Need Special Consideration
- Level 2: Dermal Filler Complications
- The Potential Side Effects
- The Use of Hyaluronidase
- Gaining Consent for Using Hyaluronidase
- ACE Guidelines
- Managing Complications
- Level 3: Additional Topics to Consider
- Needlestick Injury
- Managing Sharps
- Vasovagal Episodes
- Preventing a Bad Experience
- Level 4: Emergency Drugs and Equipment
- The Emergency Response Kit
- The Emergency Pack
- The First Aid Kit
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand and manage relevant complications associated with Botox and dermal filler treatments. This is an important course for anyone practicing these techniques in clinic. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 1 hour to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: