An Introduction to Botulinum Toxin Type A – Short Course
An Introduction to Botulinum Toxin Type A – Short CourseBuy Online Course Now - £60.00
Our Introduction to Botulinum Toxin Type A online training course offers key information regarding Botulinum Toxin Treatments in aesthetics. This short course is the perfect introduction to Botox if you are just starting out in the Aesthetic Industry and are looking for basic theoretical knowledge on injectables. It is also a handy resource for those of you who would like to refresh your knowledge in this area of medical aesthetics.
- Course Introduction
- The principles of the neuromuscular junction
- The pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- How to prepare and reconstitute a 50 unit vial of Botox®
- The dosage of Botulinum Toxin Type A – comparison of different brands
- Allergan’s Botox® treatment plan
- Game: what’s the dose? To test understanding of reconstitution and dosages of Botulinum Toxin Type A
- The contraindications to using Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Downloadable template: Botox® patient information sheet
- Downloadable template: Botox® aftercare leaflet
- End of Level Test
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to further their knowledge of Botulinum Toxin Type A.
The course itself takes around 30 minutes to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £50 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion.
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £60.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: