Our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards has been named one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors' by RealSelf website.
An Introduction to the Complications of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Injections
An Introduction to the Complications of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler InjectionsBuy Online Course Now - £120.00
Our introduction to the complication of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler injections offers key information regarding managing complications within aesthetics. This short course will look at the common and more serious complications that can occur during injectable treatments and the best way in which to manage these. The course will also look at the use of Hyaluronidase and how to manage the ‘Spock Brow’.
- Course introduction
- The Potential Side Effects of Botulinum Toxin Type A Treatment
- Managing the Spock Brow
- The Potential Side Effects of Dermal Filler Treatment
- The Use of Hyaluronidase
- Downloadable template: Gaining Consent For Using Hyaluronidase
- Downloadable template: The ACE Guidelines on the Use of Hyaluronidase
- Downloadable template: ACE Guidelines for Managing Necrosis
- Game: Managing Complications
- End of level test
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to further their knowledge on managing complications for Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Injections
The course itself takes around 30 minutes to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our online platform.
The price of this online course is £100 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion.
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine– £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £120.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: