An Introduction to Hyaluronidase
An Introduction to HyaluronidaseBuy Online Course Now - £120.00
This course provides key information regarding Hyaluronidase. The course will look at the background of the product, how it should be stored and the dosages that are recommended. It will also look at how to administer Hyalase for different indications, the consent required as well as the aftercare advice you should be giving your patients. The course will finish off with a demonstration of how to reconstitute Hyaluronidase.
- Course introduction
- Background information on Hyaluronidase
- How to store Hyaluronidase
- Dilutions & dosages of Hyaluronidase
- Indications of Hyaluronidase
- Summary of indications of Hyaluronidase
- Consent & possible complications of Hyaluronidase
- Demonstration of Hylaronidase reconstitution
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand more about the use of Hylaronidase in the aesthetic industry.
The course itself should take around 30 minutes to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £100 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts minutes
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: