An Introduction to Anatomy
An Introduction to AnatomyBuy Online Course Now - £180.00
Our ‘introduction to anatomy’ online training course offers key information regarding the facial anatomy to ensure you carry out Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler injections safely. This short course will cover the skeletal structure as well as the relevant muscles, fat pads, nerves and vasculature system of the face and neck. It is also a handy resource for those of you who would like to refresh your knowledge in this area of medical aesthetics.
- Course introduction
- Anatomy of the skull
- Downloadable template: Anatomy of the face – skeleton
- The Musculature of the face
- Downloadable template: Anatomy of the face – muscles
- Downloadable template: The function of the muscles of the face
- The fat pads of the face
- Downloadable template: Superficial fat pads
- The nerves of the face
- Downloadable template: Motor innervation of the face
- The vasculature of the face
- Downloadable template: Arteries and veins
- The anatomy of the skin
- Game: test your facial anatomy knowledge
- End of level test
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to further their knowledge of the facial anatomy.
The course itself takes around 60 minutes to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our online platform.
The price of this online course is £150 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion.
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 1: A Background to Aesthetic Medicine– £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £180.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: