Our Clinical Director, Mr Adrian Richards has been named one of the 'Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors' by RealSelf website.
A Background to Aesthetic Medicine
A Background to Aesthetic MedicineBuy Online Course Now - £270.00
Our Background to Aesthetic Medicine online training course should give you a comprehensive understanding of when and why the aesthetic industry began and how it has grown in the last few decades. It will also cover the key laws and regulations you need to be aware of as an aesthetic practitioner, how to set up your aesthetic practice whilst also exploring the reasons why patients choose to undergo these elective procedures.
There are 6 online modules that make up the Cosmetic Courses Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. This is module 1 in the series and will count towards your qualification.
- Level 1 : The Growth of the Industry
- The History of Aesthetic Medicine
- Trends in Aesthetic Medicine
- Level 2 : Laws and Regulations
- Legal Obligations and Responsibilities
- Your Governing Bodies
- The HEE
- Employment Law
- Advertising and Promotions
- Level 3 : What Drives Our Patients?
- Driving Factors
- The Power of Celebrity
- Pre-Conditions to Treatment
- Level 4 : Where to Carry out Your Procedures
- The Premises
- Equipment Requirements
- The Health and Safety Executive
- Risk Assessments
- Infection Control
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for medical professionals who are looking to understand more about the background of the aesthetic industry. This course can be completed as a standalone module or as part of our Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
The course itself should take around 1 hour to complete from start to finish but can be done through various sittings. At the end of the course there is a short online test which on successful completion will award you a certificate which can be downloaded from our system.
The price of this online course is £225 + VAT.
Why choose online training with Cosmetic Courses?
Our online training is built around the philosophy of Blended Learning. By presenting the information in a variety of methods, we are able to ensure that you remain fully engaged throughout the learning process. By including external resources, you will feel as if you are reaching out to explore the topic, rather than being spoon fed information on endless PowerPoints. Combining all of this with our end of level tests guarantees we consolidate your knowledge, by presenting the information in bite-sized chunks.
- 15 years of aesthetic training experience
- Innovative learning pods with a combination of teaching methods to suit everyone’s needs
- Accessible from anywhere at any time
- Ability to revisit information after completion
- Contact your mentor feature allowing you to ask clinical and business questions to our dedicated team of experts
Looking to enhance your knowledge? Complete all 6 online modules to form part of our recognised Level 7 Qualification in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. Other modules in this series include:
- Level 7 – Module 2: The Pharmacology of Aesthetic Medicine – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 3: Skin Anatomy, Health and Ageing – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 4: Understanding Your Patient – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 5: Performing the Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Treatment – £225 + VAT
- Level 7 – Module 6: Complications and Emergencies – £225 + VAT
LOOKING TO PURCHASE ALL LEVEL 7 ONLINE MODULES? SAVE YOURSELF £180!Buy Online Course Now - £270.00
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: