An aesthetic practice based on injectables alone can limit your growth. As an aesthetic physician it is important to single yourself out from the competitive market of aesthetic providers. A relatively low percentage of aesthetic clinics offer microsclerotherapy as a treatment. Leg veins however are a very common problem and there is constant demand for their treatment. Such is the demand that some practices alone have chosen to specialise in the provision of leg vein treatments.
Why complete microsclerotherapy training?
Microsclerotherapy is a skill that requires some good background knowledge and takes some time and effort to master. This equates nicely to having fewer competitors. Unlike injectables the consumables are exceedingly cheap. Clients are paying for your skill rather than consumables.
It does not take much business acumen to work out that microsclerotherapy is a lucrative area in aesthetic practice. Here at Cosmetic Courses we have prepared a comprehensive course that will get you started with microsclerotherapy.
As you can expect from Cosmetic Courses you will have all the support and materials necessary to get your microsclerotherapy practice up and running quickly and efficiently.
This comprehensive microsclerotherapy training day in the use of injectable sclerosant for the treatment of leg thread veins will focus on enabling you to safely and effectively perform this treatment. On completion of the course you will be able to integrate microsclerotherapy treatments into your aesthetic practice immediately.
Microsclerotherapy Training Programme
- 10:30 am – Registration
- 11:00 am – Interactive lecture led by our vascular specialist: relevant anatomy and physiology, leg vein classification, screening and assessment of clients, appropriate client selection, properties of sclerosants and their safe use, contraindications, complications, when to refer, managing client expectations
- 12:30pm – Treatment preparation
- 13:00pm – Lunch
- 13:30 pm – Live Demonstration
- Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainer including gaining appropriate patient consent, treatment planning and injection techniques
- 16:00 pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned.
- You will gain a comprehensive introduction to use of sclerosants in the treatment of leg thread veins
- You will leave the course feeling fully prepared to perform this treatment safely and appropriately on your own clients
- The course includes extensive demonstrations by highly experienced practitioners
- Comprehensive hands-on experience in practical microsclerotherapy
- Thorough information on practicalities and business implications of microsclerotherapy
- You will be provided with a detailed course manual with consent forms, pre and post treatment literature and reference material
- Course aftercare – contact with the course trainers for additional questions or practical advice after the course
- A chance to network with fellow professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Our microsclerotherapy training is £700 + VAT which includes all your theory, practical hands-on training and unlimited aftercare support.
We also have a range of 0% interest direct debit plans
to help split these payments into affordable monthly payments.
Yes you will have ample opportunity for your practical hands-on learning during the course on live models provided by us.
No. This course is specifically designed for the removal of leg thread veins rather than facial veins, although Dr Hussein will discuss with you treatment options for patients with facial thread veins.
No. Varicose veins cannot be treated with microsclerotherapy treatment. If you have a patient concerned about their varicose veins they will need to be referred to a vascular specialist.
You need to be medically qualified as a doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC. You will also need to have a completed a basic injectable course
in Botox and dermal fillers in order to progress on to the microsclerotherapy training day.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.