Despite microdermabrasion treatments being one of the most popular aesthetic treatments that is pretty much suitable for everyone, still only a relatively small percentage of clinics offer this treatment to their patients. Cosmetic Courses offers high quality microdermabrasion training designed for practitioners who wish to offer an extended service to their clients.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a mechanical method of exfoliating the skin. It works by using a superior vacuum and a specially designed hand piece to exfoliate the layers of the stratum corneum using aluminium oxide crystals. The combination of skin exfoliation and vacuum stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new and healthy cells in the basal layer of the epidermis. This leads to cell turnover, an improved blood flow and skin rejuvenation. Microdermabrasion serves as a fantastic pre-treatment for other skin rejuvenating and injectable treatments, such as Chemical Peels and Skin Needling ( Dermaroller).
How will Microdermabrasion training benefit you?
This one day microdermabrasion training seminar will provide you with:
- A new treatment that will attract a different clientele
- A treatment that will compliment and enhance other treatments that you offer in your clinic
- A cost effective quick performing treatment with immediate results for your patient
Microdermabrasion Training Programme
- 9:45 – Registration
- 10:00 – Theory of Microdermabrasion:
- Facial muscles and anatomy
- Patient selection
- Techniques for injections
- Questions and answers
- 11:00 – Break
- 11:30 – Practical demonstration
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Practical hands on session and assessment
- 16:00 – Question and answer session
- 16:30 – Close
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Microdermabrasion Training?
- In the practical session, you will have the opportunity to perform the treatment under the guidance of our expert trainers on live models provided by us to develop your technical skills.
- The Cosmetic Courses support network is second to none: very active social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube); a dedicated office team to advise and inform you before your training; expert trainers from a variety of medical aesthetic sectors and an ongoing mentorship aftercare programme as you set up or expand your own business.
- With lectures and theory provided by our experts in the morning, a full day session of demonstrations and practical hands-on experience and plenty of marketing advice along the way, Cosmetic Courses will make sure that you leave every course feeling fully prepared to tackle the next stage of your medical aesthetic journey.
- On successful completion of the training and the practical assessment, you will be certified for attendance, which is recognised by all major insurance companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
The total cost of the course is £225 + VAT.
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we provide all live models for your practical training.
Yes, if you are a NVQ Level 3 trained Beauty Therapist we welcome you onto our microdermabrasion training course. You can also combine the training with chemical skin peels on our combined training programme
You must be medically qualified as a surgeon, doctor, dentist or nurse with a current registration with the GMC, GDC or NMC; or a Beauty Therapist with NVQ Level 3.
We don't stock the machine ourselves but we can advise on the best suppliers for high quality microdermabrasion machines.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.