Intravenous Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) Training
Book Course Now
In partnership with Intravita we are excited to announce the launch of our new course Intravenous Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) . Designed and taught by industry expert Dr Jacques Otto, this comprehensive course explores all aspects of IVNT. With a combination of lectures including business and marketing advice and practical hands-on training, delegates will leave with a thorough understanding of IV Nutrition Therapy. On completion of IVNT training you will have the confidence to implement various IVNT protocols into your practice.
The human body needs at least 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids a day to keep it healthy. It is believed that all of these nutrients should come from our diet or from supplement tablets however less than half of the required vitamins can be obtained this way. Developed in the 1960’s, the use of IV is an effective method which delivers essential vitamins and minerals straight into the blood stream. IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs. The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leading the way.
IVNT vitamin cocktails have been designed to help your patients with key areas such as the following;
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- General wellbeing
- Immune support
- Aiding anti ageing
- Fat burning
How will this training day benefit you?
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient including minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of nutrition IV treatment, it’s benefits and it’s future
- Understand the safety of IVNT and how to address potential adverse events.
- Prepare and calculate the drip rates in conjunction with patient specification
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Marketing and business advice on how to implement the treatment into your practice
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.
- The opportunity to train with and learn from industry expert Dr Jacques Otto
Treatment can be charged from £150 to £300 with a recommendation of a course of treatments for best results. This is a great addition for your clinic to bring in new clientele whilst offering cutting edge treatments to your existing patients giving you another edge over competitors.
IVNT Course Programme
- 09:30am – Registration
- 10am – Introduction & lectures:
- Intravenous micronutrient supplementation (IMS)
- Essential Micronutrients – vitamins
- Glutathione the ‘master’ antioxidant
- Essential micronutrients – minerals
- 11:30am – Coffee break
- 12pm – Lectures:
- Essential micronutrients – Amino Acids
- Safety and efficacy of IVS
- Medical history and informed consent
- Practical fundamentals
- Intravita IMS protocol
- IMS protocols
- Check list & adverse reaction reporting
- 2:15pm – Lunch
- 3pm- Practical hands on session
- 4:30pm – Q&A session with presentation of certificates
Why Choose Cosmetic Courses for your IVNT Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses we have 15 years of expert training experience and are one of the longest-established training providers in the UK
- You will be trained by Dr Jacques Otto who through his years of research and clinical experience has become an expert in the field of Intravenous Nutritional Therapy.
- We provide unlimited support following your training including business, product supply and clinical support from our dedicated team.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for this course is £995 + VAT
This course is open to registered doctors , nurse prescribers and dentists. Non prescribing NMC registered nurses are able to attend the course but will need to attend with their prescriber.
We do consider and train some other medical professionals such as Paramedics, Dental Nurses and Dental Hygienists. If you are qualified in any of these areas and are interested in attending one of our courses please contact us to discuss your training requirements.
Aesthetic experience is not necessary however anyone wishing to attend the course must have completed a phlebotomy/venepuncture course along with up to date anaphylaxis training.
The IVNT course is held at our National Training Centre in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, just 40 minutes outside of London and only 1 hour from Birmingham.
Yes you will have the opportunity to gain practical hands-on learning during the course. Delegates are also encouraged to try the procedure among themselves.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.