Foundation Follow On Day
Book Course Now
At Cosmetic Courses we make it our aim to ensure our delegates are confident in their practice and get the most out of our training days. We are excited to announce that we have developed a brand new course to help with this. The Foundation Follow On Day has been created as a stepping stone to send you into your successful aesthetic career feeling confident.
This small group follow on course will focus on key areas to support the next stage of your aesthetic development. You will be able to consolidate your current knowledge and develop your techniques whilst addressing any questions you may have in regards to the treatments.
What will the day cover?
- Upper Face Botox & filler around the mouth procedures with practical hands on experience
- An introduction to Lip and Cheek Augmentation
- Treatment plans for patients
- How to conduct a successful consultation to get the most out of your patient and practitioner experience
Outline of day:
9:00-9:30 : Theoretical recap and overview of your previous training including full consultation and treatment plans
11-12:30am : Hands on practical session for Botulinum Toxin
12:30-1pm : Lunch
1-4pm : Hands on practical session of dermal fillers
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Foundation Follow On training?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With 16 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
To participate in the Foundation Follow On course, you will need to have completed the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course so you already have a good grounding in the theory and practical elements.
Frequently Asked Questions for our Foundation Follow On Day
The total course fee is £650 + VAT which includes all your training materials and unlimited support following your course.
Just like your Foundation course with us you will be trained in genuine Allergan Botox® as well as the Juvederm range of dermal fillers
Harley Street, Buckinghamshire & Nottingham
Yes. At Cosmetic Courses we provide all live models for your practical training so you won't need to worry about organising this prior to your course. Although, if you would like to bring your own models for case study purposes please inform a member of the team when booking.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Delegates will be required to send copies of the previous aesthetic training certificates on booking.