Our dermaroller training course, also known as microneedling teaches you the fundamental skills to integrate this unique procedure into your aesthetic clinic. Dermaroller is an effective treatment that works by rolling a small device covered in medical-grade needles over the surface of the skin. This penetration stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely over a period of 4-6 weeks.
This course is suitable for you if you are a medical professional looking to expand your treatment portfolio away from Botox and dermal fillers into the arena of skin rejuvenation therapy or alternatively if you are a Beauty Therapist looking to develop your skills into advanced facial aesthetics.
How will dermaroller training benefit you?
- Excellent profit margins – the cost of a dermaroller treatment is approximately £90 which you can charge out at around £250 per treatment offering a potential profit of £160 per treatment
- Attract a different clientele – this unique procedure uses no artificial products offering an excellent safety profile for patients who are potentially afraid of more invasive treatments
- Treat a wide range of skin conditions – acne scarring, stretch marks, chicken pox scarring, sun damage, uneven skin tone and fine lines
- Increase patient retention rate – as with the chemical skin peel treatment, this procedure is normally performed as part of a course of treatments increasing the opportunity for repeat business
Which dermaroller will I be trained in?
- Doctors, Dentists & Nurses – You will be trained in the revolutionary Genuine Dermaroller Therapy at a needle depth of 1.5mm.
- Beauty Therapists – You too will be trained in the Genuine Dermaroller Therapy but with a needle depth of 1.0mm
- International Delegates – Due to manufacturing guidelines you will be trained in the equally effective Epionce microneedling device
Dermaroller Training Programme
Please note this may differ slightly as we tailor our training programmes dependent on your prior experience and competencies.
- 10:00am – Registration
- 10:30am – Interactive lecture led by one of our expert aesthetic practitioners covering: scientific and product overview, diagnosis of skin conditions, contraindications, dermaroller procedure, clinical review, marketing advice
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 13:00pm – Observation of Dermaroller procedure
- Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainers you will perform an entire dermaroller treatment from your patient’s medical history and expectations of treatment to preparing the skin, performing the dermaroller procedure and post-treatment aftercare.
- 16:00pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your dermaroller training?
- With 15 years of experience we know what it takes to become a successful aesthetic practitioner and our trainers will share their clinical and business knowledge so that you are fully equipped to launch your aesthetic career
- We provide on-going support after your training including:
- Listing on the Authorised Practitioner section of the Genuine Dermaroller ™ website.
- CD-Rom with training presentation, patient consent / record forms, artwork folder of images and literature for your clinic websites, ‘In the Press’ article and Dermaroller reference papers.
- Merchandising materials for your clinic.
- Post-training product and commercial support from the dedicated trained Aestheticare team.
- Practical hands-on training on live models provided by us to ensure you have the confidence to safely and effectively treat your own clients
- All training is carried out in dedicated clinical environments
Genuine Dermaroller ™ Medical Device Training will result in you obtaining a clinical and practical skill base that will enable you to immediately integrate this procedure into your practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
The total cost of the course is £495 + VAT which includes:
- a range of Dermaroller products for your first 3 treatments (worth £200)
- pre-course reading
- full day of theoretical and practical training
- an assessment of learning
- ongoing support following your training
Yes, beauty therapists make up a large proportion of the trainees that we have on our dermaroller training course. In order to attend you must hold an NVQ Level 3 and you will be taught in the dermaroller length of 1mm.
We do consider and train some other medical professionals such as Paramedics and Dental Hygienists. If you are qualified in any of these areas and are interested in attending one of our courses please contact us to discuss your training requirements.
Under manufacturer guidelines, as an overseas delegate we are able to train you in the Epionce brand of Dermaroller which is an excellent alternative to the Genuine Dermaroller Therapy. To book your Epionce training please contact our course co-ordinators to discuss available dates.
As with all of our courses we provide live models throughout your training so that you gain maximum hands-on experience without the hassle of having to arrange a model yourself.
In line with manufacturer guidelines, if you are medically qualified as a doctor, dentist or nurse then you will be trained to a needle depth of 1.5mm and if you hold a Beauty Therapy qualification Level 3 then you will be trained to a needle depth of 1.0mm.
Yes. We pride ourselves on the support we provide to our delegates both during and after your dermaroller training with us. If once you are practicing you have any questions; clinical or business-related please call or email us and we will be more than happy to pass your questions on to our clinical advisors.
Yes. On successful completion of the training day you will receive a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major insurance groups in the Aesthetics Industry allowing you to immediately gain cover and start practicing.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.