Cosmetic Courses 2nd Annual Conference
Book Course Now
5000 medical professionals trained
16 years’ training experience
113 years’ combined aesthetic experience
5 training centres
Due to the success of our 1st annual conference in February last year we are holding a bigger and better event on Saturday 9th June 2018.
Based on our wealth of industry knowledge our aim is to provide you with expert advice and demonstrate some of the latest trends to enable you to increase your knowledge, develop your career and continue to succeed.
This exclusive event will bring together some of the biggest names in the Aesthetic industry offering you a full day of non-surgical workshops, live demonstrations, case studies and seminars on topics such as the following:
- The latest approach to Lip Augmentation
- Advanced Chemical Peeling Systems
- Top 10 Tips for toxin treatments
- Full facial assessment and treatment planning
- Level 7 update and what it means for you
- How to manage complications and set expectations
- How to build and develop a successful practice
- Tips on marketing yourself and your practice
As well as expanding your knowledge you will also get the chance to learn from some of the most reputable experts in the industry, meet our experienced team of trainers, as well as network with like-minded professionals all whilst gaining valuable CPD points.
The event starts with registration and coffee at 9.30am and will conclude at 4.00pm.
Our speakers for the day include:
- Clinical leads from Cosmetic Courses
- Adrian Richards, Clinical Director of Cosmetic Courses
- Dr Otto, Medical Director of Intravita
- Marcus Haycock, Business Consultant, Allergan
- Shailesh Patel, Director Pharmacyspace
- William Brandham Director Pabau
- Representative from Hamilton Fraser insurance
The event will take place on Saturday 9th June 2018 at 30 Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB.
Early bird offer
We are offering an early bird discount of £100 + VAT for the first 40 tickets purchased.
Cosmetic Courses delegate offer
If you are already a delegate of ours or have a course coming up, you are entitled to receive our special delegate price of £145 + VAT.
If you have not trained with us but would like to further their knowledge of the aesthetic industry then tickets can be purchased for £195 + VAT.
To book please contact a member of our team on 01844 390110 or email us at [email protected]
Please note the date, venue and programme is subject to change.