The rapid growth of the Aesthetics Industry requires continual development of skills acquired to keep abreast of the changing techniques and products available. Our comprehensive advanced Botox and dermal filler training day ensures you are up to date with the latest techniques and provides you with the key practical skills to immediately introduce over 8 new injectable treatments to your clients.
How will advanced Botox and Dermal Filler training benefit you?
Our advanced course is designed for those of you who have completed and are confident with basic Botox and Dermal Filler techniques and are looking to build your skill set to include more advanced treatments. To attend this course we recommend that you have completed around 25 cases of each modality. As with any medical competency it is important to continually update your skills and gain CPD points but it is also vital that you are able to offer your loyal clients a full range of treatments, away from basic upper face Botox and dermal fillers around the mouth. You will learn how to use advanced techniques to create facial rejuvenation rather than simply eradicating lines and wrinkles by adding mid-face volume, jaw and cheek sculpting or raising the eyebrows.
This course will enable you to gain an understanding of the following treatments:
- Brow lift
- Mentalis treatments
- Lower face Botox
- Nefertiti lift/platysmal bands
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (underarm sweating)
- Lip augmentation and enhancement
- Cheek augmentation
By offering a varied portfolio of treatments you can not only offer your current patients more treatment options but potentially gain new patients looking for advanced injectable treatments, that your competitors may not currently offer.
By attending this course you are continuing your journey in aesthetic medicine. Our highly skilled and qualified team will provide you with full support and first hand advice throughout this journey to help you gain further skills and confidence. On successful completion of our Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler course we advise attending our Tear Trough, Non-Surgical Facelift or a Bespoke 1-2-1 course focusing on further advanced treatments.
Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training Programme
- 08:45am – Registration
- 09:00am – Interactive lecture led by one of our expert trainers covering: review of basic Botox and dermal filler techniques, patient selection, advanced injection techniques, information on marketing your practice to optimise the potential revenue generated by advanced Botox techniques
- 10.30am – Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainers covering advanced Botox and dermal filler techniques
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 13.00pm – Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainers covering advanced Botox and advanced dermal filler techniques
- 16.00pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which will allow you to add the advanced treatments on to your current insurance plan.
If you are unable to attend the dates we have available we will be happy to arrange the advanced dermal filler and botox training course on a day to suit you. This will also be on a one-to-one basis which for some of our delegates is more suitable as we can tailor the day specifically to your needs. Just call our dedicated support team who will be more than happy to assist you further.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training?
- As the first provider to offer advanced Botox and dermal filler training in the UK we have adapted our programme of learning to meet the changing needs of aesthetic practitioners in today’s non-surgical market; ensuring the highest standard of training is met at all times
- Hassle-free training – all models, paperwork and ongoing support is included in the course fee – no added extras.
- Our recent industry awards signify the quality of our training programme
- Our expert team of trainers have a combined experience of 113 years in the industry – unrivalled by any other provider
- With the option of a small group tutorial or one-to-one session you can tailor your training to your individual needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Our advanced Botox and dermal filler training course is £850 + VAT for a group session or £975 + VAT on a one-to-one basis. We also have monthly installment plans
to split the cost into affordable monthly payments.
Buckinghamshire, Leeds, Nottingham & London.
As with all of our aesthetic training courses, your practical hands-on experience under supervision is vital for high quality training. Therefore we provide all live models for you covering a wide range of advanced Botox and dermal filler treatments with anywhere between 5 and 8 patients being seen on one full day course.
You need to be medically qualified as a doctor, dentist or nurse with full governing body registration and have completed a foundation Botox and dermal filler course. You also need to be competent in the basic techniques and we recommend you have completed around 25 cases of each modality. This means following your foundation training you have either had further one-to-one training or have been regularly treating your patients.
- Access to our reliable and affordable partners; Pharmacy Space to order your Botox and dermal filler products as well as all your consumables.
- Receive a free listing on The National Cosmetic Network giving your brand immediate exposure.
- Gain access to our online academy allowing you to download consent forms for treatment, medical history forms and treatment records.
- You can subscribe to our monthly blogs and newsletters offering best practice advice and guidance from our trainers.
- If you have a patient you are concerned about treating, are unsure on the best way to approach a treatment or would just like some general advice, our trainers are always on hand to answer them. Simply give the team a call or email us and we’ll be more than happy to get back to you as soon as we can.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view our course dates online and secure your place on your preferred date and location. Please note this is only possible for group bookings.
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.