Advanced Chemical Peel Training
Book Course Now
Chemical skin peels have rapidly advanced since their introduction as a medical aesthetic treatment. With advanced chemical peeling systems we can now treat a wide range of skin types and concerns that were previously untouched by non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our advanced chemoexfoliation training course using the unique Enerpeel system will provide you with the comprehensive knowledge and the practical skills to treat more pronounced hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea as well as stronger signs of photo-ageing.
This course is designed for those of you who have completed basic level chemical peel training either with us or another provider and are looking to gain an advanced understanding of how to tailor your chemical peels to certain skin types using a variety of chemical exfoliants. These will include:
- Salicylic Acid
- Mandelic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid
- Jessner Revised
- Lactic & Glycolic Acid
- Special Area Peels (eye & lip, neck, chest & back)
Which chemical peel range will you be taught on this course?
For our advanced level chemical peel training we use the Enerpeel range of skin peels. Enerpeel was first launched in the UK in 1994 and is a tried and trusted range. These peels provide amazing results, less surface trauma, faster surface recovery and enhanced skin peel technology.
The range covers a vast field of chemical exfoliants designed to cater for different skin types and allowing you to tailor your chemical peel treatment to your individual patient’s needs. The range varies from superficial to deep TCA peels with each peel strength developed from 3 key variables; pH, pKa and Protein Mobility.
Advanced Chemical Peel Training Programme
- 09:00am – Registration
- Interactive lecture led by one of our experienced aesthetic practitioners: Interactive session to discuss any previous issues and outcomes from the use of chemical peel systems, introduction to the Enerpeel chemoexfoliating system, importance of skin preparation and post-treatment home care and how to determine suitability for treatment including contraindications
- Demonstration of Advanced Chemical Peel Treatment
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Interactive Practical Workshop under the supervision of our expert trainers of the advanced chemical skin peel procedure.
- 17:30 pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major aesthetic insurance companies.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your training?
- We approach our training from a practitioner’s view providing you with essential skills to immediately integrate this procedure into your clinic
- We have tailored our training programme to place an emphasis on your practical learning. Feedback from industry professionals who have been on other advanced chemical peel courses have left feeling overwhelmed by the science behind the products with little practical knowledge
- The Enerpeel TCA product is one of the most effective in chemical skin peeling. It holds new technology in its patent carrier solution which restrains the acid’s activity until it is absorbed. The product is then released to accelerate through the skin therefore enhancing its activity
- All live models are provided by Cosmetic Courses making your training as hassle-free as possible
- Unlimited clinical and business support is provided following your training
Frequently Asked Questions
The course is a total of £550 + VAT which includes all training materials and unlimited clinical and business support following your training.
The course is suitable for medically qualified doctors, dentists and nurses who have completed basic level chemical peel training and have been practicing in clinic for approximately 6 months.
Yes we provide all models for your chemical peel training so you receive the maximum amount of hands-on experience. If you do want to bring your own model or have treatment yourself this can be arranged on booking your training course.
Yes you will be provided with comprehensive pre-course reading material on booking your course which will need to be completed prior to your attendance.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.