Cosmetic Courses are proud to of been Highly Commended at The Safety in Beauty Awards 2019 for The Aesthetic Training, Education and Professional Development Award.
Botox training for medical professionals
Botox® Training for Medical Professionals
Whether you are looking to kick-start your career in aesthetics or wanting to build your personal development and professional skills, try our award-winning Botox® training for medical professionals. We offer our foundation course to surgeons, doctors, nurses and dentists who have an up to date registration.
As an established training provider for over 16 years, Cosmetic Courses has trained over 6000 professionals in Botox ® and dermal filler techniques, supporting them to set up their own successful clinics.
Benefits of Enrolling on Botox® and Dermal Filler Training
Botox® and dermal fillers demand is increasingly high, showing to be a beneficial area to train in. The majority of UK cosmetic treatments undergone are non-surgical, so you’ll be entering into a thriving industry that’s set to grow even larger. Our highly qualified team provide all the training and support required, offering their expertise and advice to guide you on your journey into aesthetic medicine.
- Gain the skills and confidence to enter aesthetic medicine
- Become your own boss and work flexible hours
- Have more control over your career and future
- Provide the care you want to give – including spending more time with patients
- Enjoy fewer regulations than when working in the NHS
- Receive your professional certification at course completion
- Unlimited support and aftercare are available for both your clinical needs and business
We’ll help you to become fully equipped to forge the career you want in non-surgical cosmetic treatments and aesthetics, whether as a surgeon, nurse, doctor or dentist.
Why Choose Our Botox® and Dermal Filler Training Course?
Combining both practical skills and business knowledge, our popular Botox® and Dermal Filler Course can help you begin to build a career in aesthetics. The training will introduce you to basic dermal filler and Botox® treatments (Juvederm and Allergan Botox®) which are highly sought after in the industry, giving you the foundation knowledge you’ll need.
- A one day course
- Interactive training in small groups
- Led & supervised by an expert trainer
- Practical, hands-on training for dermal filler and Botox injections using live models
- Fully functioning clinic environment
- CPD certificate provided on successful completion
- Held in a number of locations (Belfast, Buckinghamshire, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham and London)
- Starter kits and supplies available to purchase or order upon completion
You’ll learn everything from facial anatomy and injection techniques to aftercare and how to market your own practice. The CPD certificate you receive is insurance company recognised (we partner with leading aesthetic insurance companies), allowing you to practice the techniques you’ve learned straight away once you have the right insurance in place.
Continue Your Aesthetics Training
You can choose to build on your aesthetics training later on, including our Foundation Follow on Day, bespoke one-to-one course, introduction to lip augmentation and Level 7 Qualification in Injectables (the foundation course is Part 1 of this).
Thousands of medical professionals have put their trust in us thanks to our renowned expert faculty at Cosmetic Courses. A hand-picked team from all different medical backgrounds chosen by Medical Director and Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Adrian Richards.
Book Your Botox Training Course Now
If you’re looking for the right dermal filler and Botox training for medical professionals, book our course now.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: