Rederm – The Injectable Skincare Training Course
Level : Advanced
Price : £495 + VAT
Duration of course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8
Practical experience : 4 hours with live patients
Cosmetic Courses is proud to partner with Institute Hyalual to offer training in the latest injectable skincare, Rederm. By using high molecular weight non-cross linked hyaluronic acid combined with succinic acid, Hyalual have created a unique product that has many positive physiological benefits for tissue and skin health.
This half day hands-on course focuses on the benefits of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid over low molecular weight and the positive effect it has on skin quality when combined with succinic acid.
We will look at treating areas that are usually very difficult to treat such as under the eye where the skin is thin, dehydrated and of poor structure, full face, neck and décolletage for skin rejuvenation and lifting and discuss other areas where Rederm is be used effectively.
Rederm hydrates, stimulates collagen and elastin, aids the conversion of glucose to ATP and significantly improves pigmentation.
Advantages of Rederm:
- Careful and delicate treatment of skin
- Increased skin health and better quality
- Increased Hydration
- Reduction in pigmentation and sun damage
- Skin preservation and healing
- Natural ingredients
- Long duration of effect
- Absence of allergic reactions
- No complications reported
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
How will Rederm training benefit you?
- Understand how improving the quality of the skin leads to better outcomes in anti-ageing medicine
- Learn in depth knowledge of the importance of the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid for skin health
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ageing skin
- Learn how to inject Rederm safely and effectively and deal with any possible adverse events
- By offering cutting-edge anti-ageing treatments you are staying ahead of competition and adding a niche to your clinic.
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Marketing and business advice on how to implement the treatment into your practice
- Hands-on experience during your training
- Follow-on support from our trainers
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.
Live patients provided
We are one of the only training providers to use live patients on our training courses.
Learn in a clinical environment
This course is held in our training clinic in Buckinghamshire
We offer you the chance to divide the cost of your course into affordable monthly payments
We provide ongoing support after your taining. Our clinical leads are on hand to answer any questions you may have
Certificate of attendance
Our course is CPD certified and we provide a certificate of attendenace at the end of each course to enable you to start treating