Platelet Rich Plasma Training Course
Level : Advanced
Price : £420 + VAT
Duration of course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8
Practical experience : 4 hours with live patients
Our Platelet Rich Plasma training course also known as PRP or the Vampire Facelift will teach you about this innovative and revolutionary approach in tissue regeneration.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been successfully used in medicine for many years, focusing on areas such as wound healing, tissue repair and in orthopaedics, dentistry, neurosurgery and ophthalmology. Defined as an autologous concentrated preparation of platelets, PRP therapy is a great procedure for your aesthetic clinic either as a standalone treatment or to compliment other procedures such as dermal fillers and dermaroller.
This system uses your bodies own growth factors in order for the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself. Using the Cellenis technique the platelets in the blood are concentrated in clear plasma. Once this plasma is injected into the skin, a large amount of growth factors are released to stimulate the soft tissue regeneration.
How will you benefit from Platelet Rich Plasma Training?
- This treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic. It is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, firm the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to revolumise beneath the skin.
- This treatment is cost effective as it incurs very little outlays, making it a very lucrative procedure for your aesthetic business
- It can be used to treat the delicate areas above and below the eyes which are usually difficult to treat with treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
- Cellenis can be used on all skin types and used for both skin texture and volume.
- As this is an autologous system, patients who are opposed to using artificial products will be happier to try this treatment as it is completely natural and safe.
- There is very little downtime for your patients – increasing its popularity.
- Long lasting results.
Frequently Asked Questions
PRP Training + centrifuge machine + double kit (to treat 2 patients) : £1500 + VAT = £1800
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Advantages of our Centrifuge System:
- It’s a clinical swing centrifuge rather than the commonly found fixed angle. Fixed angle drives blood components onto the wall of the test tube causing break up. This does not occur with the centrifuge we use.
- Very easy to clean and the stainless steel components can be steamed sterilised.
- It has a quiet, intuitive, easy set up with the correct parameters needed for Cellenis PRP preparation
- Some other centrifuges are unable to reach the required RCF of 1500g
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.
Live patients provided
We are one of the only training providers to use live patients on our training courses
Learn in a clinical environment
This course is held in of our training clinics in Buckinghamshire & Nottingham
We offer you the chance to divide the cost of your course into affordable monthly payments
We provide ongoing support after your taining. Our clinical leads are on hand to answer any questions you may have
Certificate of attendance
Our course is CPD certified and we provide a certificate of attendenace at the end of each course to enable you to start treating