Jett Plasma Pen Training Book Course Now
Cosmetic Courses is proud to offer Jett Plasma Training as another exciting course to its skin rejuvenation training portfolio, one of the fastest growing non-surgical treatments in the cosmetic industry. The Jett Plasma device is a non-surgical treatment used to repair, lift and rejuvenate chosen areas of the skin whilst brightening the skin tone, laxity and texture. Along with tightening loose skin and significantly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
How does it work?
The treatment causes a superficial burn to the skin resulting in it constricting and tightening by using constant 0.1mm points.
Downtime for this treatment is 2 to 3 days with redness and point marks around the treatment area. It is recommended to be completed in courses of 3 with a procedure time of around 20 minutes, encouraging patient retention with results lasting up to 3-5 years.
With the Jett being the only direct current device in the UK it means the plasma hits the skin directly in a stable, constant force to the required point. Unlike other devices, this method does not damage the surrounding tissue.
Which areas can be treated?
The Jett Plasma can be used on the majority of areas but most commonly used to treat the upper eyelids, under eye (blepharoplasty), perioral areas, nasal labial lines, neck and stomach. Also being used to remove skin tags non-surgically.
Benefits of the Jett Plasma compared to other Plasma devices:
- It’s a Medical device
- Jett plasma provides accredited training
- It is the ONLY direct current device in the UK
- The treatment provides patients with less downtime than surgery
- It is the only device to have 0.1mm precision
- All Jett plasma devices are fully manufactured in the EU
- It is used in 68 countries worldwide
- It has 8 intensity settings for improved precision and control
Benefits of training in Jett Plasma:
- Offering solutions to surgical procedures and treatment to areas that injectables can’t improve
- A great addition to your clinic, offering innovative skin rejuvenation to your existing client base and to attract new clients
- Can treat a wide range of skin concerns
- Minimal consumables required – cleanser, topical anaesthetic and soothing gel
- One device offering multiple treatments
- Treatment can be charged at around £250 – £700 dependent on area
Programme of the day:
09:00 – Coffee and registration
09:30 – Theory of Jett Plasma, it’s unique technology, clinical uses, patient selection, safety
10:30 – Demonstration of Jett Plasma treatment
11:15 – Practical hands on training
12:00 – Lunch
12:30 to 16:00 – Further practical hands on
Why choose Plasma Jett Training with Cosmetic Courses?
- With 16 years of experience we know what it takes to become a successful aesthetic practitioner and our trainers will share their clinical and business knowledge so that you are fully equipped to launch your aesthetic career
- We provide on-going support after your training
- Our course has been designed in partnership with Jett Plasma, the leading device in Plasma therapy
- Post-training product and commercial support
- Practical hands-on training on live models provided by us to ensure you have the confidence to safely and effectively treat your own clients
- All training is carried out in dedicated clinical environments
- Small group training with four delegates to a trainer
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of Jett Plasma training includes the Jett Plasma device so you can start practicing straight away, £7,500 + VAT. Finance options are available from £250 per month and can be arranged through Jett Plasma. Once the course is booked with Cosmetic Courses, they will pass you details onto Jett Plasma to arrange payment.
We provide live models for all of our training courses but delegates are more than welcome to put forward their own models as case studies.e Description
The training for the course takes place at our state of the art training centres in Princes Risborough – Buckinghamshire and Nottingham.
You will receive the Jett Plasma device as part of your booking cost which you can start practicing on patients. Ourselves and Jett Plasma are able to provide both clinical and technical support should you need it after your training.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Delegates will be required to send copies of the previous aesthetic training certificates on booking.