Expert Masterclass- Botox & Dermal Fillers Book Course Now
In an ever changing industry it is important to demonstrate that you provide a high quality treatment and that you are both keeping up to date with and extending your current knowledge and skill set. The ability to deliver exceptional results relies on a comprehensive understanding of the ageing process, being able to effectively assess an individual patient and tailor making a treatment plan for that patient.
Developed by our expert trainers using the latest techniques, this course has been designed for those of you who are looking to develop your injectable skills whilst also focusing on a comprehensive assessment and consultation process. Not only will you improve your own personal portfolio and clinical knowledge, you will also be well equipped to stay ahead of the competition.
How will the Expert Masterclass in Botox & Dermal Fillers benefit you?
The Expert Masterclass is designed for established practitioners who are already using more advanced techniques in Botox & Dermal Fillers. Taught in a small group (maximum 3:1 delegate ratio) delegates will receive hands on experience covering all aspects of facial ageing using both toxin and dermal filler products. On completion of the course delegates will find they have more efficient time spent with their patients experience resulting in increased patient retention rates, improved treatment planning and consultation as well as a greater understanding of combining treatments. Again helping them to stay ahead of their competitors and improve their practice.
This one-day course will cover a variety of treatments and techniques such as:
- Mid face volumisation
- 8 point lift techniques
- Treatment of temples
- Periobital rejuvenation
- Cannula techniques
- Chin augmentation
- Lip Filler
By consolidating your advanced injectable skills you will not only feel more confident in the treatments you administer but will also improve your patient journey and result satisfaction.
Expert Masterclass in Botox & Dermal Filler Training Programme
- 08:45am – Registration
- 09:00am – Interactive lecture led by one of our expert trainers covering: ageing process, facial proportions, advanced facial assessment, treatment planning
- 11:00am – Live demonstration of advanced injectable techniques from one of our expert trainers
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 13:00pm – Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainers covering advanced Botox and advanced dermal filler techniques with live models provided by us
- 16:00pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to add the advanced treatments on to your current insurance plan.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training?
- Unlike many manufacturer training at Cosmetic Courses our Expert Masterclass covers all aspects of facial ageing and treatment using both toxin & dermal fillers
- Hassle-free training – all models, paperwork and ongoing support is included in the course fee – no added extras.
- Our recent industry awards signify the quality of our training programme
- Our expert team of trainers have a combined experience of 113 years in the industry – unrivalled by any other provider
- With the option of a small group tutorial or one-to-one session you can tailor your training to your individual needs
Expert Masterclass- Dermal Fillers & Botox FAQs
The cost for this course is £950 + VAT
This course is held at our Buckinghamshire & Nottingham locations
Yes you will be able to practice a variety of techniques on this course with live models provided by us. Delegates are also encouraged to bring their own models to use as case studies, for this a small fee will occur.
This course is designed for advanced practitioners who are practicing on a regular basis or those who have had previous advanced training and want to consolidate their current skills.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Delegates will be required to send copies of the previous aesthetic training certificates on booking.
Although we provide live models for our training, if you do wish to bring someone along with you as a case study then please let our team know on booking. A small fee will be incurred to cover product costs.
We hope we have answered all of your questions but if you do have any further queries please contact our course co-ordinators who will be more than happy to assist you.
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.