Clinical Observation Day Book Course Now
Whether you are looking to build your confidence following your Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training, or are completing your Level 7 qualification in Injectables, our clinical observation days will provide you with the opportunity to experience a day-in-the-life of a busy aesthetic clinic.
The clinical observation sessions are ideal if you are a relatively new to the Aesthetic Industry and are looking to find your feet. However, they are also a fantastic opportunity for those of you who have had time out of the industry and are looking to refresh your knowledge.
How will a clinical observation day benefit you?
During this session you will gain first hand experience of all aspects of a fully functioning skin clinic. In order to gain a greater understanding of the aesthetic sector you will have the opportunity to observe all stages of the patient and practitioner interaction.
This ranges from the initial consultation, development of a treatment plan, administration of the Botox and dermal filler procedures and the relative aftercare advice. In addition to this you will learn further customer service skills from our expert team.
If you are completing the Level 7 Qualification…
If you are in the process of completing your Level 7 Qualification in Injectables then you will need to attend 2 of these observation sessions in order to meet the framework criteria for the practice modules (10 observed Botox treatments and 10 observed dermal filler treatments).
Please note you don’t have to be completing the full Level 7 qualification to attend.
- Gain a better understanding of a busy working skin clinic
- Understand the consultation process
- Be clear on patient assessment including dealing with different skin types, concerns and medical history
- Observe a range of basic and advanced injection techniques
- Understand optimal product selection
- Correct patient aftercare
- Learn about the correct systems, paperwork and before and after photographs to collect and store data efficiently and safely
- Dealing with difficult patients and learning when to say ‘NO’
- Networking with like-minded professionals
Programme of the day
- 9:00 Introduction: Welcome and introductions, set up of the clinic for a day of treatments, brief on day list, understanding of the days structure and timescales, tour of the clinic including product storage advice.
- 9:30 Clinical Observation: 5 x patient appointments and treatments
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:00 Clinical Observation: 5 x patient appointments and treatments
- 16:00 Summary & Close
Why choose a clinical observation day with Cosmetic Courses?
- All sessions are carried out in our dedicated clinical training environment
- As we run alongside a successful aesthetic clinic we have advanced systems in place for you to learn from
- Our mentors are in the top 300 injectors in the UK so you will be learning from the very best
- You will have the ability to observe a variety of different cases
- Observe ways to avoid potentially challenging situations
- How to manage potential complications that can arise
- Learn new patient interaction skills
- Observe new techniques from your expert mentor
- Achieve part of your Level 7 Practice Modules
- All patients are provided by us to make your training as hassle-free as possible
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Clinical Observation Day makes up part of your Level 7 qualification. It will be spread across two days where you will observe 10 Botox and 10 dermal filler treatments.
Absolutely. We encourage all of our delegates to attend this course. Whether you are new to the industry, have just completed a foundation course, are taking your Level 7 qualification or would like to refresh your skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to experience a real working environment in an operating clinic.
Yes. We always provide models for our delegates in order for them to train. Cosmetic Courses will provide models throughout the day. If you want to bring a model with you for the treatments, please do not hesitate in letting us know and they can be booked onto your day.
£225+VAT per day. If you are registered to the Level 7 Qualification two of these days are included in the qualification price. To book your place on a specific date please call 01844 390110.
There are 3 easy ways to book an aesthetic training course with us:
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Please note treatments will vary depending on the session and patient suitability. Please call our team on 01844 390110 for details of a particular date.