Chemical Skin Peel Training Course
Level : Beginner
Price : £420 + VAT
Duration of Course : 1 Day
CPD Hours : 8
Pre Course Reading : 2 hours
Practical experience : 4 hours with live patients
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the condition and the texture of the skin by removing the outer epidermal layers in order to rejuvenate and refresh the complexion.
Our comprehensive chemical skin peel training day course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to immediately integrate these new techniques into your practice. Used in conjunction with the deep exfoliating action of a medical microdermabrasion these treatments can provide excellent results for your clients.
- Research shows that safe, medical strength chemical peeling with no downtime is a rapidly growing trend outlining a shift in the role of chemical peels in facial rejuvenation.
- Prospective clients are tempted into the arena of medical aesthetics with less invasive treatments, opting for chemical peels and advanced cosmeceuticals as an introduction to non-surgical treatments.
How will the chemical skin peel training course benefit you?
- In successful aesthetic practices these treatments can make up 25% of total revenue with excellent profit margins. Failing to offer your clients an extended portfolio of treatments past Botox and Dermal Fillers limits your ability as an aesthetic practitioner and limits the growth of your business.
- Attract new clientele – by varying the treatments you offer you can not only increase patient satisfaction of your current clients but attract different types of clientele who may not be ready for injectable treatments
- Increase patient retention rate – As chemical peels and microdermabrasion are normally offered as a course of treatments you an be sure to have repeat business from your clients
- Treat a variety of skin conditions – If you have a patient who suffers from acne, pigmentation or scarring and can’t currently offer a solution, you may lose potential clients to your competitors.
- This quick and easy procedure is highly effective for all Fitzpatrick skin types including even the most sensitive skin.
- Learn how to diagnose skin conditions and treat with the correct peeling system to achieve the best result for your client, by using a proven method of combination peels using ascorbic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid or Trichloroacetic acid.
Which peel products will I be taught?
Here at Cosmetic Courses we train you in the award-winning Epionce products. Epionce has historical, clinical and technological data to back up their skincare claims and has been developed by Dr Carl Thornfeldt MD, FAAD, RSM. Carl has over 30 years experience as a practicing Dermatologist and leading clinical researcher.
The chemical peels vary in strength; including 30% – 50%. The Epionce products comprise Malic and Salicylic Acid for pigmentation brightening, clarifying for ageing and acne; and rejuvenating for ageing and skin texture, which means there’s a treatment for all skin requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online booking - view all available course dates and secure your place on your preferred date and location
- Call our course co-ordinators - if you would prefer to speak to a member of our team prior to booking please call our dedicated administrative staff on 01844 390110
- Email us - alternatively you can fill in a quick enquiry form or a contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your chemical skin peel training course?
Unlike product specific training days our courses will provide you with a wider range of knowledge and skills to treat a range of skin conditions including:
- enlarged pore size
- dry, flaky skin
- dehydrated skin
- low cell turnover
- fine lines and wrinkles
We also place an emphasis on teaching you how to effectively integrate these treatments into your practice:
- Education of the patient
- Approach to take with client
- Realistic expectations
- Exploring advertising myths
- Price structuring
Please click here for our Terms & Conditions.
Live patients provided
We are one of the only training providers to use live patients on our training courses
Learn in a clinical environment
This course is held in our training clinics in Buckinghamshire, Leeds & Nottingham
We offer you the chance to divide the cost of your course into affordable monthly payments
We provide ongoing support after your taining. Our clinical leads are on hand to answer any questions you may have
Certificate of attendance
Our course is CPD certified and we provide a certificate of attendenace at the end of each course to enable you to start treating.