Botox and Dermal Filler Training Courses for Doctors
Are you a Doctor considering a training course in Botox, dermal fillers or other highly profitable medical aesthetic procedures? Here at Cosmetic Courses we train in the region of 35 doctors and physicians every single month in a range of non-surgical treatments. All of our Botox courses for Doctors are led by world-renowned Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards and his handpicked team of dedicated aesthetic trainers.
The Benefits of Botox Courses for Doctors
Previous Doctors who have trained with Cosmetic Courses cite the following benefits of working in the thriving medical aesthetic industry:
Many doctors tell us they are frustrated by the regulation and inability to change things in the NHS. They enjoy making decisions about which Botox and dermal filler products to use as well as preferred techniques and treatments for administering them to patients.
The ability to control your own destiny
In the Cosmetics Industry you can be your own boss and choose your working hours. The career is very flexible to your particular needs and lifestyle. Many doctors on our Cosmetic Courses Botox training have said this is important to them.
Sufficient time with your patients
Cosmetic Courses delegates who are hospital doctors or GPs often complain that their patient contact time is so limited they cannot give the ideal care to each patient. The pace of non-surgical treatments is generally much slower (on average 35-40 minutes per patient). Standards of care can be greatly improved through this extended time with each patient.
The remuneration from a successful aesthetic medicine package exceeds that of the NHS. Many doctors training at Cosmetic Courses go on to develop very successful businesses. The increased incomes they have achieved through cosmetic treatments allow them to reduce their working hours and spend more time on social activities or marketing their business.
Due to current changes in the NHS, many doctors are considering an alternative career in the Botox and dermal fillers industry.
Previous delegate and ex-anaesthetist for the NHS Sophie Shotter explains what she found were the major benefits of moving into the world of aesthetics:
Why complete your Botox and dermal filler training with Cosmetic Courses?
- Multi award-winning training provider led by world-renowned Consultant Plastic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards
- Longest established and largest Botox training provider in the UK at present
- Mr Richards’ hand-picked team of trainers have a combined experience of 113 years in the Aesthetics Industry
- Mr Richards’ experience of setting up his own successful practice means he knows what it takes to become an expert Aesthetic Doctor in this continually evolving industry
- Practical skills are at the heart of what we do so all models are provided by us during your training to allow for maximum hands-on experience
- CPD certified Botox courses for Doctors that are recognised by all leading insurance companies
- Unlimited support following your Botox training including business and marketing advice, online training, mentoring programmes and much more.
Which facial aesthetic courses are right for me?
So if you’re a physician considering this career move the best place for you to start is our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler training course; a full day CPD certified combined course offering you the theoretical, practical and business skills to excel in this thriving industry.
Alternatively we offer the post-graduate Level Qualification in Injectables which is a good option if you are looking for a long-term investment in medical aesthetics.
Talk to our course co-ordinators today who would be more than happy to discuss your options and create a bespoke training plan tailored to your individual requirements.
Call us on 01844 390110 or send an enquiry: